Lets just say that I hope you have a compost if you make this refreshing beauty.
- 4 cucumbers, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 2 pears, peeled and chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup good quality olive oil
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- pine nuts, grilled tofu or shrimp garnish..
Mix it all up in your blender until smooth but still kind of pulpy.. Garnish and devour.
Inspired by this Food and Wine Mag recipe, but we had pears hanging out instead of grapes. 🙂
Lovely recipe, it looks yummy! 🙂